Design With Us Tomorrow's Packaging Solutions
Thinking outside the box, outside the container, outside the bottle. That's what we've been doing at Polycad for over 40 years. When a client needs a plastic packaging solution, we first say "let's think how we can do this, together". This agile work method is what made Polycad one of the leading companies in development, design and manufacturing of advanced plastic packaging and storage solutions, and a company that never ceases to surprise and innovate.
Today, Polycad does much more than just plastic packaging solutions. We are constantly studying versatile processes and moving into multi-disciplinary areas, such as smart plastic products for various markets.
Polycad specializes in one-stop-shop solutions for its customers, from the initial idea, design, characterization, engineering design, building templates, through advanced manufacturing processes, assembly and packaging, to delivering the finished product. The result is a vast selection of packaging and storage solutions made from the finest raw materials, which are efficiently manufactured for a variety of product categories. Our target is to make your products unique and functional, products that will stand out on the shelf and give you the brand differentiation it deserves .
We apply three main plastic manufacturing technologies: extrusion blow molding, injection blow molding and injection molding. We also provide decoration printing and labeling services, including IML (in mold labeling). No wonder most leading companies and major market players turn to us, among them are: Tnuva, Strauss, Elite, Yotvata, Sano, Unilever, Salt of the Earth, Dr. Fisher, Sodastream, L'Oréal, Yad Mordechai Apiary, Gad Dairy, Einat food Industries, Cosmo Pharm and many others.
Excellent and dynamic planning and high quality workmanship are our benchmarks, and we employ outstanding professionals in their respective fields - designers, product developers, engineers, production and quality assurance - to ensure that our clients receive the fastest most professional response, for the desired brand differentiation in the market. We are here to deliver solutions for new products or existing ones. We are a team of dynamic agile experts waiting to be challenged by your brands.
A Long Tradition of Innovation
- Polycad is owned by Kibbutz Shfayim, which is strategically located in the center of Israel, allowing maximum logistic flexibility. The original plant was established in 1974, and today it is a 12,000sqm factory with over 50 different machines with highly advanced capabilities. Polycad employs kibbutz members working side by side with people from different origins and cultures.1974 – The beginning: 2 blow molding machines, 1 injection molding machine and 20 employees in a 500sqm factory.
- 1975 - The first injection blow molding machine arrives ,and produces bottles for eye-drops.
- 1978 – First export to the US: USD1 million worth of Anti-Freeze tanks for American cars.
- 1989 - Polycad registers as a Ltd. company.
- 1991 – The arrival of 2 blow molding machines, for the PET injection technology.
- 2002 - Procurement of blow molding machines for BML
- 2004 – Polysell is established - a specialized raw materials trading company for the plastics manufacturing industry.
- 2004 – Kat Plastics is acquired.
- 2005 - New IML machines (In Mold Labeling) are put to work.
- 2011 - The company acquires Keter operations, and in addition implements an ERP system by Infor, and MES system for managing the production floor.
- 2015 - The company invests $1.5 million in renewing machines, and upgrading ERP system.
- 2016 – The company invests $2.5 million in state-of-the-art PET injection blow molding production line and extrusion blow molding machine.
Specializing in Plastic & Caring for the Environment. It's Possible.
It might seem that sustainability and the plastic industry are two areas that don't coexist, but we at Polycad do whatever we can to minimize our environmental footprint and balance between the products we create and taking care of the environment.
Our implementation of sustainability is reflected in many areas:
- Reduced environmental impact:
- Reducing carbon emissions (energy efficiency, efficiency in the consumption of materials, etc.).
- Closing the plastic production cycle - use of renewable energy and recycled materials as much as possible throughout our supply chain.
- Increasing self production - saving on transport of materials and packaging to subcontractors.
- Efficient use of production resources without depreciation of raw materials and water.
- Moving closer to our customers saves transportation and energy costs.
- Ethics and Human Rights:
- Prohibiting and preventing any kind of discrimination, sexual harassment, child labor, forced labor.
- Increasing employee involvement.
- Contribution to society.
- Increasing the added value we provide to clients.
Polycad is certified for ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health.
Human assets is our number one resource, we give great importance to our team and ensure that their working environment is both pleasant and nourishing. We encourage professional development & are happy to present new opportunities to our working colleagues.
Excellent Quality Leads All Processes
We are certified for: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 22002-4.
We meet all required quality standards - from our customers and the industry - by employing a dedicated, experienced and professional team in a designated lab with the most up-to-date equipment and technology.
Uncompromising Quality Policy
- Our employees undergo instruction and training on a regular basis, and are committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality principles.
- We conform and implement all our certificates’ standards and regulations.
- Our quality management system supports our customers' requirements.
- We continuously improve the systems of our work processes and production to reach excellence, ongoing success and uncompromising quality.
Food safety policy
- We adhere to the international standard ISO22000 and regulations of the law, and implement a HACCP program in order to meet food safety requirements.
- POLYCAD is proud to declare that our plant compatible with the official Israeli standard - IS 5113 directs all regulatory and legislative issues relating to standards for food packaging of European legislation - Commission Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Our Food Safety Management System supports our customers' requirements.
- Our employees undergo instruction and training on a regular basis, and are committed to maintaining the highest standard of food safety regulations .
- We establish excellence methods for food safety, and consistently strive to improve in order to achieve continued success.
Energy preservation policy
- We employ a fulltime expert dedicated to comply with the requirements of the law.
- We reduce energy consumption through continuous improvement in manufacturing processes.
- Energy consumption reduction is an important consideration in decisions concerning the purchase of new equipment, manufacturing processes and product development.
- We train and familiarize our employees with the principles of our energy policy, and work to continually improve our energy management systems.
Occupational Health and Safety
- We conform to OHSAS 18001 international law and its regulations, and operate under the guidelines of the company's committee for occupational safety and health to prevent work accidents and occupational health hazards.
- We ensure that our systems for management of occupational safety and health support the requirements of the law.
- We train our employees to be familiar with the company's policy & regulations of occupational safety and health.
- We conform to OHSAS 18001 international law and its regulations.